Protecting the user with lone worker, man down alarm and emergency alarm features.
Dustproof and Waterproof
IP68 rating for ingress protection, withstanding submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes.
Voice and Data Services
Precise positioning is available due to the integrated GPS function, as well as many other voice and data services according to the TETRA standard.
The PT560H features an advanced audio chip with the latest noise cancelling capability. Users working in noisy environments therefore benefit from excellent audio quality.
Versatile Voice Calls
Supporting various voice call types, including; Private Call, Group Call, All Call and Emergency Call.
The lone worker feature uses a timer in the radio to measure inactivity. If the timer expires, a warning is issued, and if there is no response to that, the alarm is triggered.
Wireless connectivity to audio devices to improve user experience.
Global Positioning System, enabling location based services to improve safety and control.
The man down feature will let you know if the radio has been tilted past a certain angle. This may happen for instance if the radio user has fallen over or is unconscious or injured. The alarm will be triggered after a warning is issued to the user.
Charger & Power
- Frequency Range
- Dimensions(H×W×D) mm
- 127.5 × 55 × 36.5 127.5 × 55 × 39.5 (for BL2019)
- 368g（with battery and antenna）
- Standard: 2000mAh Smart Li-lon battery Option: 2500mAh Li-lon battery
- Battery Life (TMO 5/5/90 duty cycle)
- >22H（2000mAh） >27H（2500mAh）
- Operating Voltage
- Talk Group-TMO
- Talk Group-DMO
- Telephone book
- State Message
- Channel Bandwidth
- RF Power Output
- 3W(1.8W For 806-870MHz)
- RF Power Level Accuracy
- RF Power Control
- 5dB per step, 5 levels and 4 steps in total
- Receiver Class
- ETSI EN 392-2/396-2 Class A and Class B
- RX Sensitivity(Static)
- ≤-116dBm（typical-118dBm） 806-870MHz: ≤-115dBm（typical-116dBm）
- RX Sensitivity(Dynamic)
- ≤-107dBm（typical-109dBm） 806-870MHz: ≤-106dBm（typical-107dBm）
- Audio Power Output
- 2W(Peak 3W)
GPS Specifications (For the Model with GPS)
- RX Sensitivity
- Acquisition sensitivity: -146dBm Tracking sensitivity: -165dBm
- Horizontal Position Accuracy
- ≤2.5m (50% probable)@-130dBm
- Cold Start (Time to First Fix)
- Hot Start (Time to First Fix)
- Conditions: Open Sky environment, 130dBm signal strength, 24H static
- Operating Temperature
- -30℃ ~ +60℃
- Storage Temperature
- -40℃ ~ +85℃
- ETS 300-019-1-7 Class 7.3E MIL-STD-810 G
- Dust & Water Protection
- IP65/66/67/68 Per IEC60529
- Vibration,Drop & Shock
- ETS 300-019-1-7 Class 5M3 MIL-STD-810 G GJB150A-2009