The PT5 Series provides rapid access to the TETRA radio network in trunked mode (TMO), communicates between radios in direct mode (DMO) and can also boost the area of operation via DMO Repeater mode (licensed).
Protecting the user with lone worker, man down alarm and emergency alarm features.
Dustproof and Waterproof
IP67 rating for ingress protection, withstanding submersion in 1 metre of fresh water for a duration of up to 30 minutes.
Voice and Data Services
Precise positioning is available due to the integrated GPS function, as well as many other voice and data services according to the TETRA standard.
The PT5 series features an advanced audio chip with the latest noise cancelling capability. Users working in noisy environments therefore benefit from excellent audio quality.
Versatile Voice Calls
Supporting various voice call types, including; Private Call, Group Call, All Call and Emergency Call.
The lone worker feature uses a timer in the radio to measure inactivity. If the timer expires, a warning is issued, and if there is no response to that, the alarm is triggered.
Wireless connectivity to audio devices to improve user experience.
Accessories for PT560H UL913
Charger & Power
Related products that work with the PT560H UL913
- Frequency Range
- 380-430MHz 405-475MHz 806-870MHz
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 127.5 × 55 × 43
- 400g(with battery and antenna)
- 2400mAh Li-lon battery
- Battery Life (5-5-90)
- Operating Voltage
- LCD Color Display
- 1.8inch，160*128pixels，65536 colors
- Phone Book
- Talkgroup Folders-TMO
- Talkgroup Folders-DMO
- Status Messages
- RF Channel Bandwidth
- RF Power Output
- RF Power Level Accuracy
- RF Power Control
- 5dB per step, 3 levels in total
- Receiver Class
- ETSI EN 392-2/396-2 Class A &Class B
- RX Static Sensitivity
- -116dBm(typical-118dBm) 806-870MHz: -115dBm(typical-116dBm)
- RX Dynamic Sensitivity
- -107dBm(typical-109dBm) 806-870MHz: -106dBm(typical-107dBm)
- Audio Power Output
GPS Specification (For the Model with GPS)
- <-146dBm Acquisition Sensitivity <-165dBm Tracking Sensitivity
- ≤2.5m (50% probable)@-130dBm
- Cold Start (Time to First Fix)
- Hot Start (Time to First Fix)
- Conditions: Open Sky environment, 130dBm signal strength, 24H static
- Operating Temperature
- -30°C ~ +60°C (non-hazardous environment) -30ºC to +55ºC(hazardous environment)
- Storage Temperature
- -40°C - +85°C
- ETS 300 019-1-7 Class 7.3E
- Water and Dust Protection
- IP68 IEC60529
- Drop, Shock & Vibration
- MIL-STD-810G; ETS 300 019-1-7 5M3; GJB150A-2009