ADVANCED DATA ENCRYPTION
VM780 adopts the AES256 advanced encryption technology to protect all the captured evidence (including images, audio and video) in local storage or during transmission.
ON-SITE REAL-TIME VIDEO STREAMING
With 3G/4G/Wi-Fi, this device can transmit on-site real-time video back to the command and dispatch centre, allowing the dispatcher to see how events unfold on the field.
AUDIO GROUP CALL
Using the dispatcher, VM780 can initiate one-to-one and one-to-many calls with other VM780s over 3G/4G or Wi-Fi network. This instant communication feature enhances users efficiency.
HD ROTATABLE CAMERA
The VM780 lens can be rotated vertically, providing optimal angle of the view and flexible wearing positions for users to capture critical events.
EFFICIENT VIDEO COMPRESSION
VM780 supports H.265 video compression technology, which requires narrower network bandwidth for realtime HD video transmission than that of H.264.
Size and Weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 114.5mm x 61mm x 25.5mm
- Weight (Including Battery)
- <195g (2500mAh), <205g (3500mAh)
- Glass lens, scratch-resistant
- Battery Life
- >9hrs (continuous recording with 720P@30FPS, daytime, normal operation)
- Battery Capacity
- Charging Time
- Screen Size
- Screen Resolution
- 240 x 320 QVGA
- Colour Type
- TFT-LCD colour touch screen
- RAM: 2GB; Storage: 16GB/ 32GB/ 64GB/ 128GB
Connection/ Protection/ Compatibility
- 802.11 b/ g/ n
- Micro USB, 4-pin contact port
- USB cable, power adapter, belt clip, battery, user manual
- Multi-unit charger (with data collection function), earpiece, carrying belt, strap